• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
There was the timeline someone posted a while ago of Honda’s internal release timeline, and the type r was after the new CRV. So hopefully they’re showing the CRV at NYAS, then we’ll get some news for the type r shortly after.

Jwc413

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
I have money sitting in the bank for this car. I can’t wait. I kinda wish I didn’t sell my fk8 so early so I could enjoy it more. I loved that car but just the thought of the new type r looking so much better and I wouldn’t be able to get the same amount that vroom gave me if I waited.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I have money sitting in the bank for this car. I can’t wait. I kinda wish I didn’t sell my fk8 so early so I could enjoy it more. I loved that car but just the thought of the new type r looking so much better and I wouldn’t be able to get the same amount that vroom gave me if I waited.

Same for me except I LOVE the old model styling, I only sold it because I made so much on it I'll be paying less for the new model.

Problem is I'm starting to get to a point I may not be able to wait much longer for a car.

Jwc413

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Same for me except I LOVE the old model styling, I only sold it because I made so much on it I'll be paying less for the new model.

Problem is I'm starting to get to a point I may not be able to wait much longer for a car.
Yea same. I’m driving an auto accord and just want to slam some gears already lol. I’ve been bidding on cars on bringatrailer.com and people are jacking up the price on all those cars. I was bidding on a 07 Sti only wanted to pay $20-25 and it sold for $30500. I don’t understand it but I guess the cars are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Right now I am dailying my Acty and using the wifes car when I need to go on longer drives. Ready to get something.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Hopefully this proves its a manual. If its a DCT im out…
Sponsored