• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022+ Civic Wheel Fitment

heavyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F87
Apologies if I missed it but I don't see a dedicated thread here for non-Type R Civics. I've recently picked up a 2023 Si and with winter around the corner I'm going to use the stock wheels with winter tires and order a set of wheels for summer. I've been driving mostly German cars for the last 10 years so I'm excited to get back into the JDM wheel game. From what I have gathered it seems like 18 x 8.5 +38 is the ideal size for flush at standard ride height and there are plenty of options in that configuration but I've always been fond of the Enkei RS05RR but the only 114.3 size they offer is 18 x 9 +40 and I feel that's going to poke a fair bit without lowering and rear camber adjustment. Has anyone run a wheel of that spec or 18 x 8.5 +35 (nearly equivalent poke) on stock road height that can chime in?
Sponsored