• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring CVT in Sonic Gray Allocation AVAILABLE (NO MARKUP)

DominicHonda

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2023 Honda HR-V EX-L
Hi guys, I work at a Honda store in the western suburbs of Chicago and we have a 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring CVT in Sonic Gray that is scheduled the be built late next month (3/29-4/04) and I would love to help one of you guys secure it. This vehicle will be sold at MSRP of $31,260 with no markup or forced accessory/protection packages. We collect a $500 deposit to get the process started.

As I have stated here before it is a challenging market and it hurts to see these unnecessary markups around the nation. Would love to help out with securing this vehicle for one of you guys, please inbox me if you're interested.

Best,
Dominic

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring CVT in Sonic Gray Allocation AVAILABLE (NO MARKUP) 1645808954463
Sponsored