• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Looks like it’s that half virtual dash
Not a fan. Probably trying to keep the cost low, but would have been better to use the full digital dash from the higher trims. Just seems awkward having an offset digital display like that. A centered tach is much nicer for a sporty car.
Sponsored

JasNeo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport (6MT)
Doesn't really feel like an Si to me. It looks just like the sedan but with a small spoiler. Other than the color I'm gonna have a hard time distinguishing it from a normal Civic. Looks like they got rid of the moonroof as well. Glad I was able to pick up a 10th gen Si before used car prices went up. (Edit: They did not remove the moonroof as was pointed out to me)

Last edited:

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Not a fan. Probably trying to keep the cost low, but would have been better to use the full digital dash from the higher trims. Just seems awkward having an offset digital display like that. A centered tach is much nicer for a sporty car.
It’s not obvious when you look at it tbh. It’s hidden pretty well unless the sun hits the instrument panel

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
If it’s not $28k before destination then i’m all for it. I’ve always wanted a Si but the traffic in Atlanta has always turned me away. However I honestly don’t care anymore. Sucks that they didn’t really change the wheels or make it too different looking but I’m honestly game. Probably won’t be able to find out until next year but I don’t mind waiting as long as I get it at MSRP.
Nope, STILL totally worth it even with Downtown Atlanta traffic. :beer: I agree, the factory wheels on the 11th are terrible; i'd just swap them out for the 10th gen Si wheels and call it a day.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
1) LULZ to the people complaining about missing 5HP, but also not caring that its better low end TQ and holding peak power longer up top than the last car. Guess they only know how to brag about peak numbers and have no idea what a Power Band is.

2) People blaming Integra seem to forget the Si engine is usually the BASE Integra engine. So why would they hamper it? The Type-S is going to likely have the 272HP 2.0T that Acura uses. Making the SI or base Integra 220HP would NOT hurt that in ANY way. In fact it would only serve to HELP both cars in their respective markets.
Yes the Si engine will be the Base Integra’s engine but they decreased the power instead of increasing because of the Integra coming in. If the Integra wasn’t in the picture I’m sure the Si would have 220 HP. As of right now it seems like the Integra is hindering the Civic portfolio throughout each model from base sedan to Si. Type R and Type S though will be different. I don’t see Honda decreasing the Type R version.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
As of right now it seems like the Integra is hindering the Civic portfolio throughout each model from base sedan to Si. Type R and Type S though will be different. I don’t see Honda decreasing the Type R version.
The first part is disappointing, and if they do actually handicap the Type R to give the Type S a perceived boost, I'm just going to get a used G70 6cyl instead. Eff that crap, especially with the coming markups which we know they'll have ??

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Only good thing about this car is that I can order the steering wheel with the red stitching to replace the alcantara wheel on the Type R

nowaytoescape

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Nope, STILL totally worth it even with Downtown Atlanta traffic. :beer: I agree, the factory wheels on the 11th are terrible; i'd just swap them out for the 10th gen Si wheels and call it a day.
Atlanta traffic is just not worth it for me. It’s turned me away for so long too. However in hindsight i’ll only be in Atlanta for one more year so it won’t be too bad.

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
I hope the Active Sound Control thing can be turned off. Whatever idiot thought that up needs to be fired :)

A tiny bit less HP isn't that big of a deal IMO; body/chassis improvements are much more important variables in the fun-to-drive factor, at least to me, than 5 or 10 more HP.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Still a hard pass, as expected.

KIKUTWO

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Golf R
If Hondata sold a chip with only 20 hp and 15 lbs they would be out of business. Can you get it without those hideous red seats?