• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1.5T 27WON Rear Motor Mount: Initial Impressions

Spitfire

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2022 Hatchback Sport (1.5l)
11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON Rear Motor Mount: Initial Impressions IMG_0622
First off, shoutout to Unity Performance & Inclusive Automotive for getting me set up with the 27WON Rear Motor Mount within an hour. Start to finish, the installation barely took 15 minutes.

Right out the gate, I noticed the extra vibrations and a slight uptick in engine noise. It’s not as bad as people make it out to be. Most of the extra “buzz” is noticeable at lower speeds. Weirdly enough, I kind’ve like it.

Keep in mind, I’m running the 60A mount & I’ve had my muffler deleted for a couple months now (I’m used to the louder noise). For those going for the street or race versions, expect a bit more rumble—though I hear that subsides over time.

I put about 200km on the odometer today and, wow, what a difference. Best $251 I’ve ever spent. After I tuned my car, I was battling some serious wheel hop issues. Based on my experience so far, my issues have been solved.

The responsiveness is through the roof, and it feels like every part of the car is more “Synced”. When I was driving on the highway, I found myself pressing lighter on the gas pedal than usual.

Previously, there was always a delay when accelerating, or like a pulling feeling. When I would let off the gas after a pull, I could feel the car “kickback”. It’s kind’ve hard to explain, considering I’m not knowledgeable about this topic. But I couldn’t be more happier.

For the pricepoint, the ease of installation, & the immediate results- I would definitely recommend it.

What’s next? My 27WON Downpipe should be shipped mid-to-late-November.

Then I’ll be purchasing the 27WON Intake Snorkel, the 27WON Strut bar & if I dream hard enough- the big brake kit.
11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON Rear Motor Mount: Initial Impressions IMG_0622
Sponsored

OP
OP
Spitfire

Spitfire

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Having installed the 27WON Rear Motor Mount (RMM) on my Civic for a little over a week now, I can confidently say this is one of the best bang for your buck mods.

Vibration: Initially, there were some vibrations but they’ve mostly gone away, particularly on startup. Now, it’s mostly just when I’m in reverse, which is really minor.

Engine Sound: The engine noise is a bit more noticeable within the cabin. It’s not loud, just more present, making every ride feel a bit more alive.

Getting Used to It: There’s a bit of a learning curve to get used to the new feel while driving, but it’s an exciting change. Every day, I’m becoming more accustomed to it. This mod has made my car feel more solid and responsive, which in turn has made me more confident while driving.

Cruising: This is a big one. Before, when I eased off the gas, I could feel the engine “kickback” which slowed the car down a bit. Now, it’s smoother and I find myself coasting for longer distances with barely any speed drop.

One week later? Still 10/10.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I removed mine because the NVH was pretty bad with AC on and vehicles stopped.

OP
OP
Spitfire

Spitfire

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I removed mine because the NVH was pretty bad with AC on and vehicles stopped.
Curious which one you had? CVT, Street or Race?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec