• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

A detailed spreadsheet comparing every 11th gen Civic trim and type

casosix

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Volkswagen Beetle
I'm pretty new to these forums so forgive me if this has already been done.
Honda doesn't offer much in the way of comparing the specs of their different models, especially going between civic sedan, hatchback, and si. They're all on different pages, have different data, and going through and comparing them is a pain. I made my own spreadsheet comparing every single trim level available right now. You can find it here.

It's a work in progress, and compares data based on Honda's official data and what others have tested. Comment on it any suggestions or edits. For anyone looking for a detailed comparison between these different trim levels, check this out.
Sponsored

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Wow! Thanks for creating this spreadsheet. It's easy to compare the different trim levels and looking forward to seeing the Type-R data added at some point!
-Jamie

nttran98

First Name
Nhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Recommendation: Freeze the top row where it shows the model name

22ExlHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic EX-L Hatchback
Thanks for this. One thing I see though that's incorrect, the EX-L hatchback does indeed have Sport and ECON modes.

It'd be cool to add the engine codes for each. The EX-L hatch is a L15BY.
Sponsored

Last edited: