• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

A mildly sad end to one to allow for a new arrival

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2022 Civic Touring Sedan
Well, my son popped his accident cherry after just a year and managed to write off my 2017 Civic (Which was always the joke MY father made to me! If I have an accident, write it off! lol). Everyone involved was quite fine thankfully.

The replacement will be a 2022 Touring in meteoroid grey metallic. I hope to have it by the end of this week so time for all new learning and reading for me!

I am still not a fan of the look but I just can't justify the nearly $10k cad more I would have to pay for an Accord Touring so this is it. The drive though. It really is a massive upgrade over the outgoing GenX. I didn't want to give the tester back :) I might work from home now and forever but I still can't wait. I was snagging my wife's 2020 CRV for errands but with this new one in the barn, it will definitely be my choice.

Oh and the new 2022s? The front bumper? About an inch higher at the lowest leading point compared to a GenX so I don't have to be so damned careful around entrances and exits in the city I live! (The lip of the last lowest slat in the central section of the bumper cover.)
Sponsored