• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

All assists shut off/brake system light on.

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
9k miles. 6 speed car. Driving to get lunch during work and suddenly all assist warnings came up, can't even use normal cruise. Tried resetting the car by pulling the battery and that didn't work either. Anybody know what fuse controls the front camera? Also note my windshield is not dirty nor are any of the sensors.
11th Gen Honda Civic All assists shut off/brake system light on. fuse box 2.PNG
11th Gen Honda Civic All assists shut off/brake system light on. fuse box 1.PNG
Sponsored

Dutchsher

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Honda Civic, 15 Audi Q5 TDI, 03 Honda CR-V
This happened to me once randomly. Dealer chalked it up to a possible loose connection. They checked all the related connections and reset the codes. Hasn't happened since.

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
This happened to me once randomly. Dealer chalked it up to a possible loose connection. They checked all the related connections and reset the codes. Hasn't happened since.
I resat all connectors in the front bumper and in the cubby where the camera is just for nothing to be fixed. I ended up hooking up diagnostics and clearing the errors and it works perfectly fine now lol
Sponsored