• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blind Spot System

adam4563

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Touring
Just picked up my 22 Civic Touring Saturday and on the way home an error message popped up about an issue with the blind spot system. Passenger side mirror indictor is constantly on but flickers and dims in and out. I haven’t had time to really look at anything and left for vacation the day after picking up the car. Any idea where to start before taking it back to the dealer? I’m thinking a sensor or lose connector but have no idea where things are located on this car.
Sponsored

Bunhyung

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 CBP ST
The RADAR sensors for the Blind spot monitoring system are in the rear bumper corners. Any wiring or connectors would be most accessible in the trunk. Being a brand new car though, I would just take it right back to the dealership as that is an issue that should have been corrected or at the very least noticed during the PDI.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Take it back to the dealer. Once you start messing with it yourself they could deny warranty on it if you mess something up even further.
Sponsored