• NOTE: THE MEMBERS CLASSIFIEDS MARKETPLACE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

AWE- Touring exhaust - $1000 - Massachusetts - AWE

FL5HondaGuy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
145
Reaction score
163
Location
Boston
Vehicle(s)
2024 Championship White FL5
Hello all.
Testing the market to see if anyone would be interested in an AWE Touring exhaust system(Chrome Silver Tips) comes with an integrated front pipe.
Zero fitment issues only slight cosmetic discoloration of center exhaust tip from running in sport mode exclusively with my individual settings.
Car has less than 1500 miles as it is used unfortunately a little less than I originally intended (work from home)
A good deep tone (sure you know if you are here) but as I have lived with it I am starting to realize I am not digging the louder type exhaust anymore.
Don't get me wrong this is not a loud exhaust but it is simply not my preference as I am looking to get into a more subdued exhaust note.
Price is more than fair as these things are $1845.00 new.
Let me know if you are interested.

Admins:
If I need to post pix just know the exhaust is currently on my car and I don't have a lift.

AWE stock Info if needed:
  • Full 3” catbacks for the FL5 Civic Type R
  • Integrated 3” frontpipe includes a unique flange and gasket to accommodate a true 3” diameter from inlet to outlet while successfully mating to the factory interface
  • Dyno-proven max gains of 14 hp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (stock downpipe)
  • Options include Touring and Track Edition configurations
  • Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, bespoke for the FL5, developed with and without aftermarket catted DPs
  • Track Edition: 36.5 lbs, Touring Edition: 46 lbs, Stock: 50.5 lbs
  • Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Straight-forward install: no motor mount removal, and generous clearances
  • Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
  • Stamped stainless steel trident tip merge with triple 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
  • Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
  • Perfect fitment guaranteed
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee

Located in Mass and will NOT ship.
Ping me if interested.


Thanks,
Guy
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

PanchalPower

New Member
First Name
Vivek
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Are you looking to purchase the stock exhaust once you sell your current AWE setup?
 
OP
OP
FL5HondaGuy

FL5HondaGuy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
145
Reaction score
163
Location
Boston
Vehicle(s)
2024 Championship White FL5
No. I kept the original FL5 exhaust in case I want to return to stock and sell (which is not a even a thought right now). I will be ordering the ARK DT- S. Cheers
Sponsored

 
 







Top