• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

AWE Touring Exhaust, Drive & Talk Review

FreshFL5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
What’s up guys. I am one of the early adopters of the AWE exhaust. Big thanks to them for the opportunity to review the Touring Edition of their product. @Sara/AWE has lots of good technical info in the official release thread, so check that out.

I’ve had some seat time on it around town, on the freeway, and in some spirited driving. And I’m happy to report that it has met or exceeded my expectations.

Price point is at a great value looking at what you get vs. what is out there/coming to market. Full 3” piping with a matching front pipe. The touring edition sounds and looks great without any real drone. Lifetime warranty.

It does delete the factory valved system, but I don’t miss it with the way they’ve tuned the sound. I actually wasn’t a huge fan of the way OEM functioned. R+ mode SHOULD be valves opened all the way through the rev range.

I’m def not an expert, just an end user. But if you have any questions I’ll do my best to answer them or I’ll direct you to Sara 😁.

11th Gen Honda Civic AWE Touring Exhaust, Drive & Talk Review DSC02884

Sponsored