• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Better (less costly) than WeatherTech

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5

Savannah@TSP

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
'23 Si, ‘20 FC4 (sold)
I have their trunk tray in my Si and it’s great. I do have WeatherTech in the interior, but my OCD will eventually get to the best of me and I’ll cave for a WeatherTech trunk tray. However, for the other Civic we own, we are definitely going to put Lasfit in. The quality is very good.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
The logo is extremely ugly and wish it wasn't molded in. I prefer my custom WeatherTech.

OP
OP
Rad Ray

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
The logo is extremely ugly and wish it wasn't molded in. I prefer my custom WeatherTech.
I agree with you about the ugly logo, but for something inexpensive to put wet, muddy, and/or dirty feet on they well serve their purpose. I just hope that the anchor tabs last longer that my WeatherTech front mats, which split/cracked after a year. I have seen some WeatherTech mats where the owner replaced their logo with a nice "Type R" emblem - impressive.

forrestbb

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RR CTR, Civic SI-2008 sedan
Hi,
Just curious how did you get them to customize with such as type R logo?

Regards,
Forrest

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R BB #5515
I've been loving My tuxmats for the overall coverage. They really are great and have already saved me a couple times!

11th Gen Honda Civic Better (less costly) than WeatherTech 1690554902267

11th Gen Honda Civic Better (less costly) than WeatherTech 1690554916056
Sponsored