• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blueridge Parkway Drive

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Got bored after 6 miles and 10 Scenic Views @ 25 mph, not to mention the hail storm when we pulled off with a bunch of road-bikers. Don't get me wrong a great ride but you either drive it or look at it, not both.

OP
OP
OGGsr

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Got bored after 6 miles and 10 Scenic Views @ 25 mph, not to mention the hail storm when we pulled off with a bunch of road-bikers. Don't get me wrong a great ride but you either drive it or look at it, not both.
There are sections on the BRPW that are slow and very touristy. Heading SW after rt 664 towards 60 is a nice little section.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
IMG_1859.JPEG
IMG_1857.JPEG

Enjoyed driving the Si on the Blueridge Parkway on Saturday. The car handled the drive very well but had to behave as I was with my wife. Until next time!
Wife always spoils my fun!

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
There are sections on the BRPW that are slow and very touristy. Heading SW after rt 664 towards 60 is a nice little section.
Will try it - we stay in Harrisonburg (Quilt Shops+) when we head South. Our run was Northbound from Fancy Gap NC (~I-77), very scenic but slow.
Sponsored