• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Engine Fire

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 6 MT, 2017 Civic LX MT
The manual Sport Touring Hatch unfortunately only comes in black, white, or sonic gray.
Sponsored

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I'm with a lot of others in the trim spread of the hatch (and the sedan too)... my 2019 EX coupe was the perfect combo of having most of the upgraded features while still having cloth seats and the 1.5T

I don't think I would mind the ST hatch as much if they would just give us a bit more for the money they want... blacked out trim (like on the lower sport trim), maybe a standard spoiler package, and a small power bump (maybe the Accord tune, or future Si tune minus the extra sport enhancements). With cars like the Mazda3 Turbo AWD, VW GTI, and others costing about the same while offering more power... it just seems like a huge miss IMO and will probably be the reason I'll keep my 19' coupe and just do some mods to keep it fun and interesting until its paid off in a couple years.

I feel like a big reason the ST hatch got so nerfed is the future Integra which is looking like will possibly be a 4-door sport back setup (with possible coupe sport back coming I hope). The new Integra will probably start at less than the ST hatch, have more power, cloth seats, and less standard features (think EX level features), and will probably end up being the sweet spot model people were hoping for on the Civic HB. Those that want ALL the creature comforts and more mature vibe of the new civic will opt for the ST hatch... those that maybe don't care about having all the extra features but want more style and a sportier/more powerful ride will opt for the Integra base model which will more or less be the Si Hatch we wanted in the Civic.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I'm with a lot of others in the trim spread of the hatch (and the sedan too)... my 2019 EX coupe was the perfect combo of having most of the upgraded features while still having cloth seats and the 1.5T

I don't think I would mind the ST hatch as much if they would just give us a bit more for the money they want... blacked out trim (like on the lower sport trim), maybe a standard spoiler package, and a small power bump (maybe the Accord tune, or future Si tune minus the extra sport enhancements). With cars like the Mazda3 Turbo AWD, VW GTI, and others costing about the same while offering more power... it just seems like a huge miss IMO and will probably be the reason I'll keep my 19' coupe and just do some mods to keep it fun and interesting until its paid off in a couple years.

I feel like a big reason the ST hatch got so nerfed is the future Integra which is looking like will possibly be a 4-door sport back setup (with possible coupe sport back coming I hope). The new Integra will probably start at less than the ST hatch, have more power, cloth seats, and less standard features (think EX level features), and will probably end up being the sweet spot model people were hoping for on the Civic HB. Those that want ALL the creature comforts and more mature vibe of the new civic will opt for the ST hatch... those that maybe don't care about having all the extra features but want more style and a sportier/more powerful ride will opt for the Integra base model which will more or less be the Si Hatch we wanted in the Civic.
I want a hatch with 6mT and LSD. Hopefully that will be available in something below the Type R.

The GR Corolla will probably fit that but the hatch space is tiny and styling is a bit too boy racer. But if it’s a blast to drive I’ll overlook that.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Well, that settles it.... No hatch for me. I will wait for the CTR or Si Hatch before buying another Civic.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
I'll take manual cloth seats and, hell, even plain 'ole regular filament fogs and XM radio capability than leather seats. Is Honda really telling me those things are less desireable than leather seats? Why the heck would they even offer an "EX" trim? I would have been happy to opt for the Sport trim if it didn't have the neutered NA 2.0L engine.
Sponsored