• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Youā€™re right. It says ā€œAll inā€ now where it didnā€™t say that before I donā€™t think.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
heads up latest update i got says all pre sold type Rs are coming in March

so most likely the current #1s that haven't taken delivery yet, we know some #1s got theirs already so excluding those...so if i had to guess it is the 2023 MY coming in starting march and could go to june...for those on a 2024MY if i had to guess would most likely be june to dec 2023

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondaā€™s
I must say I am totally disappointed on how Honda Canada Inc is treating this whole situation of civic type Rā€™s, dealers are getting no information and itā€™s all rumors meanwhile in the USA cars are coming in by the truckload a few weeks ago. My dealer called me. I am now sitting number six on the list waiting for my championship white Fl5, I have had a deposit since September, and to be told by my dealer that as it stands right now theyā€™re only allocated 4 cars in the next 3 years and 2 of them are white and people in front of me do not want white. I really donā€™t understand why Canada has become so limited on this car. Itā€™s not an NSx. Iā€™m starting to feel that itā€™s on the channel that just playing a game with customers.

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
I must say I am totally disappointed on how Honda Canada Inc is treating this whole situation of civic type Rā€™s, dealers are getting no information and itā€™s all rumors meanwhile in the USA cars are coming in by the truckload a few weeks ago. My dealer called me. I am now sitting number six on the list waiting for my championship white Fl5, I have had a deposit since September, and to be told by my dealer that as it stands right now theyā€™re only allocated 4 cars in the next 3 years and 2 of them are white and people in front of me do not want white. I really donā€™t understand why Canada has become so limited on this car. Itā€™s not an NSx. Iā€™m starting to feel that itā€™s on the channel that just playing a game with customers.
Don't give up hope yet. Its one thing to put a deposit. Another entirely to buy the car. I know quite a few people who just have a deposit in and would make the decision when the car arrives. It's not the best of times to buy a car so an opportunity might present for you.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
heads up latest update i got says all pre sold type Rs are coming in March

so most likely the current #1s that haven't taken delivery yet, we know some #1s got theirs already so excluding those...so if i had to guess it is the 2023 MY coming in starting march and could go to june...for those on a 2024MY if i had to guess would most likely be june to dec 2023
This is what my GM told me too. The one lucky $%&# in front of me is getting his CW in March.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Just heard Parkway Honda is getting 5 Type R's over 23, 24, 25 and allocations are filled.