• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

FL5CW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
how crazy is that 😅 congratulations really happy for you and super low number all perfect, November 9th so you had for a good while now... what are your thoughts if you been driving it... also how long did it take from when you got the call till you were driving it off the lot, pdi and am that hours ? days?
Thank you very much!!!

Two days from its arrival at the dealership. Mainly due to paperwork.

Currently it has 140kms on it, and has been sitting since November 12th. Brine was being applied to the highways and I won’t drive this R through the winter. I smiled every second I drove it, and will have the same happiness come spring time. 😀
Sponsored

FL5CW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I know you didn’t address that question to me but I got a call from my dealership on a Saturday afternoon at 12:30pm saying they had a Type R in and ready to go. I was at the dealership at 1:15pm and the car was on my driveway at 3:00 pm!

98552A00-2B98-4134-B6EA-2B00C48CAAE1.jpeg
Wow!!! Talk about not wasting anytime!! 👍

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
I know you didn’t address that question to me but I got a call from my dealership on a Saturday afternoon at 12:30pm saying they had a Type R in and ready to go. I was at the dealership at 1:15pm and the car was on my driveway at 3:00 pm!

98552A00-2B98-4134-B6EA-2B00C48CAAE1.jpeg
oh sweet that's amazing thanks for the answer though

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Funny thing was it caught me off guard and at first I told them I’d come in on Monday or Tuesday. Then when it sunk in I bolted out the door like speedy Gonzales! Hahaha!
Congrats, and yeah absolutely a good call! I actually lost a new Grey 2021 FK8 because I was a little late, and then had to hunt again and settled on my lightly used Black 2020.

Still waiting for our White FL5, the Plates are patiently waiting...

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG-20230103-WA0007

Going to have to shoot some matching 🍑 pics with its brother!

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 20221110_095343

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
So the pricing was announced at base $50,050 CAD. I check the Honda site now and it reads
$51, 961! What? It's increased??

EDIT: Oops never mind, it includes PDI and freight.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Congrats, and yeah absolutely a good call! I actually lost a new Grey 2021 FK8 because I was a little late, and then had to hunt again and settled on my lightly used Black 2020.

Still waiting for our White FL5, the Plates are patiently waiting...

IMG-20230103-WA0007.jpg

Going to have to shoot some matching 🍑 pics with its brother!

20221110_095343.jpg
speaking of patiently waiting @Unity Performance are you guys planning to carry the spoon lowering springs for the FL5 ...i heard they should be getting released next month, someone already fitted the spoon springs from the fk8 on the fl5 but i would think spoon has a reason why they are making a new release

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Any news if the if the allocations of cars from Canada will be increasing??? I still can’t believe we are only getting 576 cars and only 40 in Quebec 😳

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Any news if the if the allocations of cars from Canada will be increasing??? I still can’t believe we are only getting 576 cars and only 40 in Quebec 😳
I was wondering this the other day it has been pretty quiet. I expect there will be some update my March as more cars should be arriving before summer.

Hopefully they bring more to meet demand, I am near front of the line for an Integra TypeS but would prefer the Honda.

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Same...what timeline have you heard for Type S? I've been told April production so I'm guessing delivery shortly after

QUOTE="Midnight-VTEC, post: 849232, member: 39635"]
I was wondering this the other day it has been pretty quiet. I expect there will be some update my March as more cars should be arriving before summer.

Hopefully they bring more to meet demand, I am near front of the line for an Integra TypeS but would prefer the Honda.
[/QUOTE]

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Same...what timeline have you heard for Type S? I've been told April production so I'm guessing delivery shortly after

QUOTE="Midnight-VTEC, post: 849232, member: 39635"]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah possible April production, supposed deliveries starting June/July ... well see. I am sure there will be more info next month.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
it's funny to see that the ITS will arrive before some of the FL5s and be more abundant than the FL5 considering it's really based on the FL5 platform...how can the egg come before the chicken 😅

if I had to guess the FL5 will continue to be exclusive track focused rare and special car... while the ITS possibly produced in Ohio (is it produced state side) will be the next best thing street focused

I think Acura is going to try and make up for that lack of enthusiasm witnessed when they unveiled the regular yellow integra back when making the typeS fun and hype up the brand since even the TLX Type S turned out to be a flop

Not sure if Acura sales are just saying that but they keep iterating the ITS to be 'more available and more street focused' may be Acura thought to let consumers have at it with aftermarket instead of trying to produce numbers and records while also providing some luxury features like motorized adjustable seats, heated elements, may be sunroof so with the bit of added weight will be a bit slower but nothing that aftermarket can't fix

One thing for sure Acura took note of people's hype about the FL5 and are doing higher deposits in the 2k range but considering on sales at one acura said they are getting 7 cars makes it sound like it will be more available ... who knows I might switch over if and when I get the FL5 and decide I value the amenities of the integra more

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
it's funny to see that the ITS will arrive before some of the FL5s and be more abundant than the FL5 considering it's really based on the FL5 platform...how can the egg come before the chicken 😅

if I had to guess the FL5 will continue to be exclusive track focused rare and special car... while the ITS possibly produced in Ohio (is it produced state side) will be the next best thing street focused

I think Acura is going to try and make up for that lack of enthusiasm witnessed when they unveiled the regular yellow integra back when making the typeS fun and hype up the brand since even the TLX Type S turned out to be a flop

Not sure if Acura sales are just saying that but they keep iterating the ITS to be 'more available and more street focused' may be Acura thought to let consumers have at it with aftermarket instead of trying to produce numbers and records while also providing some luxury features like motorized adjustable seats, heated elements, may be sunroof so with the bit of added weight will be a bit slower but nothing that aftermarket can't fix

One thing for sure Acura took note of people's hype about the FL5 and are doing higher deposits in the 2k range but considering on sales at one acura said they are getting 7 cars makes it sound like it will be more available ... who knows I might switch over if and when I get the FL5 and decide I value the amenities of the integra more
I’m fortunate to have gotten a FL5 but my dealer already told me they were going to call me as soon as they get the Type S in. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to even drive my car so I can’t even decide if the CTR is a tad too raw for my lifestyle.

When are the Type S‘s supposed to hit showrooms anyways?

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Yeah there is another one I seen on Autotrader in Richmond that they are asking 82k for.

I wouldn’t get to bent out of shape about it though, the one you posted keeps popping on and off Autotrader. they are throwing darts trying to set the market. Only start to worry if they start selling at that price.
Sponsored