• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 1000040380
Picked up before new years but went on mini holiday, so now it's getting ready for Spring, just got a detail today, threw some accessories in (mats etc), tint on the weekend and will see where we go from there...
Sponsored

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Out of topic question:

Good day everyone! Was wondering if anyone can help me confirm the perfect size of cargo tray for our FL5 (Canada)?

Unfortunately my FL5 isn’t here yet and can’t confirm the fit. Thanks in advance!

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_6211

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_6212

TO_FL5_CW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5
Out of topic question:

Good day everyone! Was wondering if anyone can help me confirm the perfect size of cargo tray for our FL5 (Canada)?

Unfortunately my FL5 isn’t here yet and can’t confirm the fit. Thanks in advance!

IMG_6211.jpeg

IMG_6212.jpeg

Im getting OEM cargo tray, decided not to go with Tuxmats.

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Out of topic question:

I believe it’s the latter option since the FL5 trunk is equipped with the same Bose subwoofer as the FL1 ST.

In fact, it was my FL1 that was used by TuxMat to scan the subwoofer trunk mats and back seat protectors in! 😄

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
i recently spoke with Tuxmat, their cargo mats are out of stock for FL5, they are designing a new cargo tray that will also protect the seat back, but too late I already got the seat back protector from Honda so I also got the cargo tray from them.

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im getting OEM cargo tray, decided not to go with Tuxmats.
I already got Tuxmat for the front and back seat. Was thinking to do the OEM for cargo tray but my OCD is telling me to do the all Tuxmat. 😅

I believe it’s the latter option since the FL5 trunk is equipped with the same Bose subwoofer as the FL1 ST.

In fact, it was my FL1 that was used by TuxMat to scan the subwoofer trunk mats and back seat protectors in! 😄
That’s pretty cool! Lol 🤙🏿
So its the T3D3 right?

i recently spoke with Tuxmat, their cargo mats are out of stock for FL5, they are designing a new cargo tray that will also protect the seat back, but too late I already got the seat back protector from Honda so I also got the cargo tray from them.
The T3D3 does come with the seat protector based on the picture and details.
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_6213

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
That’s pretty cool! Lol 🤙🏿
So its the T3D3 right?
Yes - albeit maybe call and just verify? Katch’s comment has me second guessing now if there might be some odd dimensional difference that makes the FL5 trunk scan unique to that of the FL1. 🥴

TO_FL5_CW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5
I already got Tuxmat for the front and back seat. Was thinking to do the OEM for cargo tray but my OCD is telling me to do the all Tuxmat. 😅
They seemed to have great customer service and I’ve heard many not having any issues with clutch pedal but this is what I received from them when inquired about my FL5 fit bro

"TuxMat is not recommended to be used with Manual Transmission Vehicles because of the clearance issues with the clutch pedal. Some customers feel that this is not an issue, while other's feel uncomfortable with the range"

that’s why I’m going with OEM trunk and most likely OEM high wall mats

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes - albeit maybe call and just verify? Katch’s comment has me second guessing now if there might be some odd dimensional difference that makes the FL5 trunk scan unique to that of the FL1. 🥴
Yeah I guess I’ll just clarify with them. His comment made me concerned too. Lol 😅

They seemed to have great customer service and I’ve heard many not having any issues with clutch pedal but this is what I received from them when inquired about my FL5 fit bro

"TuxMat is not recommended to be used with Manual Transmission Vehicles because of the clearance issues with the clutch pedal. Some customers feel that this is not an issue, while other's feel uncomfortable with the range"

that’s why I’m going with OEM trunk and most likely OEM high wall mats
I wanted it to experience it myself but unfortunately its over 2 weeks now and they haven’t delivered my FL5 yet. I’m gonna contact them now and see how it goes.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

update: Weekend, no calls can be made. Sent them an email. Will update! 🤙🏿

Last edited:

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Ya I got front and rear row tuxmat too, they look nice and I’ll know how the clutch pedal is on Tuesday. OEM is hit and miss. We got Toyota OEM highlander cargo mat and it is garbage and cost a decent amount of money too. But hey the highlander actually came with front and rear row rubber mats, so that was a bonus.

So I’m worried, but pictures for the cargo mat looked good, I’ll let you know on Tuesday.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Can confirm no issues with clutch travel on DE5 with tuxmats. User errors maybe?
Sponsored