• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Chances for 2023 Color Changes

natedg200202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
I generally love the SI, but would be more enthusiastic with some changes in exterior color options and changes in interior color.
Thoughts on the likely hood of this happening for the 2023 model year?
Sponsored

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
Kind of like Halloween....you're stuck with orange and black. bahahaha!

OP
OP

natedg200202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Iā€™ve never liked white on a car but somehow it seems the best option of colors available. If I went with the Integra, expanded colors would be the biggest reason.

kanav

First Name
Kanav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Black
Iā€™ve never liked white on a car but somehow it seems the best option of colors available. If I went with the Integra, expanded colors would be the biggest reason.
Agreed, nothing too special about the current si colours, ended up with my first black car because I just couldnā€™t choose and decided to go ā€œneutralā€

If you just want low maintenance then white/sonic grey would be best to just rip through the touchless wash here and there

Black definitely needs to be hand washed at least once a month

OP
OP

natedg200202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Agreed, nothing too special about the current si colours, ended up with my first black car because I just couldnā€™t choose and decided to go ā€œneutralā€

If you just want low maintenance then white/sonic grey would be best to just rip through the touchless wash here and there

Black definitely needs to be hand washed at least once a month
Black looks awesome and compliments the red interior bits nicely. But. . . I've had a black car before. I don't think I can manage another black car at this point in my life.

StockySedan91

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura TSX, 2022 Civic Si
As a guy who works with Toyotas I will say that I do love that they have a new and very different color option for the Pro.

Didn't from the norms at least.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Iā€™ve never liked white on a car but somehow it seems the best option of colors available.
100% true statement! I feel the same way.

On the other hand, Iā€™m a bit petty, so the main reason I donā€™t have a 2022 Si is because they donā€™t come in Silver. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ not sorryā€¦..gross error on Hondaā€™s part!
Sponsored