• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Changing wipers on Touring

danheinz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic Touring
Can you use third party wipers?

I bought some rain X endura wipers for my car and I went to change the wipers in maintenance mode and I used the recommend adapter (from rain X) for PTB wiper style. With the washer fluid dispenser on the arm there's no way it's going to fit.

Has anyone ran in to a similar issue with compatibility? Do I need to just force them on or is there a trick? Is it a touring problem?
Sponsored

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019,SI 2022 RR
I work for Honda in the parts department,and so far there is no aftermarket wipers that will fit the 2022 civic ,
Honda as change the system,rubber blades can not be replace anymore like before,you need to replace the wiper (plastic)

It's the same wipers for all civic 2022 (sedan or hatch)

OP
OP

danheinz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic Touring
I'm replacing the whole wiper blade assembly with wiper. Not just the rubber.

Are you saying there are no after market wipers at all?

Edit had a stroke and typo apparently

Last edited:

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019,SI 2022 RR
I'm replacing the whole wiper blade assembly with wiper. Not just the rubber.

Are you doing there are no after market wipers at all?
There is nothing aftermarket so far...but why don't you buy the original wiper ..it's under 20$

they made the wiper similar to the civic 06-11 coupe as for the adaper style but on the 2022 it's smaller

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I have shoe-horned some aftermarket wiper blades into place, you need to get the OE versions of the wipers you want. In the package there is an adapter that is close to the Honda one, but it needs some slight trimming to make it slide fully into place, there are a couple ears on the lower section that require trimming (easy to do as they are just plastic). I've run mine for 6 months as the Honda wipers were acting up during the winter months in cold temp use.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Also there is a maintenance mode for the wipers to move them up so you don't hit the hood.

11th Gen Honda Civic Changing wipers on Touring Screenshot_20220611-164836
Sponsored