• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Chips in the paint consecuense of landscaping.

jarielctr

First Name
Jariel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 FL5
i drove my car to the gas station and see a landscaping workers and hit the door.🥲🥲

11th Gen Honda Civic Chips in the paint consecuense of landscaping. A05E856C-DF81-48A5-B198-5E2F9D0C232B

11th Gen Honda Civic Chips in the paint consecuense of landscaping. 9926F07C-7832-494E-BA9F-DB77064F2530
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Is it me or it look more like a couple dings?
Looks like dings that broke the paint.

This is such a bummer. I hope you had something sorted out.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
So sorry, and know how frustrating that is as it happened to me when a contracted landscaper's mower ejected debris onto a new car. I found it only after leaving work, but the grass clippings all over the car, along with the dirt and mower tracks could not have been by any other. The landscaper finally owned up to it and paid for the repair, but only after the my employer threatened to cancel their contract. The grass washed off easily and the small dents (similar to yours) were "pulled out" by a company called "Dent Doctor." I was very skeptical as I'd never seen any work such as that, but I was floored when the dents were literally pulled out (tech also used small instruments from inside the panel too) without leaving a single mark. Cost was $200 and far less than the $850 estimate from a body shop.

First Name
Hong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
i drove my car to the gas station and see a landscaping workers and hit the door.🥲🥲
Your thread (spelling) and its sentence in your post made very little sense to me.
"a landscaping workers," so was it one worker or more than one? Who hit your door? With what? Or did you see some workers at the gas station working and you hit your door on something upon opening? If they damaged your door, was it the debris or their equipment(s)? And why do you have a few black (or dark) spots on your paint as well? Be precise what you are trying to say please.

Be mindful where you park your car at all times.

OP
OP
jarielctr

jarielctr

First Name
Jariel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 FL5
I was driving the car and see the workers and hear a rock hit my car.
Sponsored