• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Civic Si Resonator Delete

Dubers

First Name
Stephane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2020 Civic Si, 2017 Civic Touring
Hi Guys, wondering if anyone has done a muffler or resonator delete on their 2022+ Si? If so, are there any sound clips out there?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dubers

Dubers

First Name
Stephane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2020 Civic Si, 2017 Civic Touring
There are a few on YouTube
Thanks partner. Do you or does anyone else have advice on which resonator to delete on the Si for the best sound quality? Seems many FL5 owners are mimicking the ITS exhaust system by straight piping the mid section of the exhaust. Not a direct comparative with our 1.5L though.

BCP

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic SI
Thanks partner. Do you or does anyone else have advice on which resonator to delete on the Si for the best sound quality? Seems many FL5 owners are mimicking the ITS exhaust system by straight piping the mid section of the exhaust. Not a direct comparative with our 1.5L though.
I just deleted the mufflers and left the loops in . I am FBO with custom Hondata tune . Sorry but no sound clips . I think it sounds very good but certainly not offensive . Slight drone only at 50 mph
Sponsored