• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Close up video of white 2022 civic hatchback

Japchae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car yet
Found this video today, video seems to have been posted a month ago. See close ups of engine bay, tires, trunk, seats, spoiler, exhaust tips and more.

Sponsored

squish72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ss camaro and soon 22 hatchback civic
Spoiler totally wreaks the clean look of the design IMO.
I kinda agree. I initially wanted the spoiler because I feel the car needs something as it's almost too clean for my liking. After seeing this video, I've kinda changed my mind.

I think the spoiler design looks great, I think the car looks great. Put them together and something about it doesn't look right. Think I may wait and see what the aftermarket does and if I decide later on I want the factory one I'll install it myself.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Spoiler totally wreaks the clean look of the design IMO.
Kinda agree. I believe it's just mounted too high. I'd buy it after the fact and mount it myself a smidge lower down on the hatch. I'd also install side skirts and a front lip.

Siva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Civic
Kinda agree. I believe it's just mounted too high. I'd buy it after the fact and mount it myself a smidge lower down on the hatch. I'd also install side skirts and a front lip.
Except that you CAN'T just drill a hole anywhere you want. If you look at the mounting instruction, the whole thing is mounted to the inside steel frame with pre-drilled hole. You only drill the outside plastic so that you can mount it to the steel frame inside.

squish72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ss camaro and soon 22 hatchback civic
Except that you CAN'T just drill a hole anywhere you want. If you look at the mounting instruction, the whole thing is mounted to the inside steel frame with pre-drilled hole. You only drill the outside plastic so that you can mount it to the steel frame inside.
Also the shaping of the base is contoured to match it at that level.
Sponsored