• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I'm pretty happy with the power levels and handling of my 2022 Si, I don't think I will do any performance mods. But I was sorry to see that Honda didn't give this car some emblems and decals to spruce it up a bit. like Hondas of the past. I ordered a number of decals and emblems that I will install as they arrive. So far I received the first set of decals, and I was able to install them tonight. We are in the dead of winter, things are boring and I need something to occupy what little spare time I have available, lol.

I ordered the Earth Dreams vtec turbo metal plate for the valvecover, which has been omitted on this generation but was included on past Civics. The valvecover has the actual outline for it, but the plate was left out. I will install it when it arrives. I painted the raised Honda lettering logo on the valvecover blue ahead of the plate arriving.

I ordered a chrome metal VTEC emblem for the trunk lid, will install it when it arrives.

I ordered a steering wheel red Honda emblem (J's Racing stye), will slap it on when it arrives.

I ordered a VTEC TURBO decal from the Type R , not sure where it will go , I will play around with it when it arrives, maybe on the rear glass or the rear spoiler ?

The 10th Generation Canadian models came with the Turbo decal on the lower rockers on both sides of the car, I liked that and noticed the 11th gens did not get that. They arrived today and I just put them on the lower rockers, I like them. I also have some VTEC stickers that I could use in place of the TURBO stickers if I grow old of the TURBO decals in the future, you can see it in the picture below, but I will keep the TURBO decals for now as I like them. I took some pictures and I will add more pictures as the other decals and emblems arrive. Thanks for reading.

11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si IMG_20220111_1953493
11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si IMG_20220111_1954099
11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si IMG_20220111_1954188
Sponsored

Last edited:

EddieC2

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Si Aegean Blue Metallic
Hey I know this thread is about the decals, but where did you get your steelies and snow tires? I keep checking back on tire rack and they haven’t measured an 11th gen yet, did you just order the set up for the 10th gen or get them somewhere else?

OP
OP
zeroptzero

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey I know this thread is about the decals, but where did you get your steelies and snow tires? I keep checking back on tire rack and they haven’t measured an 11th gen yet, did you just order the set up for the 10th gen or get them somewhere else?
Hi, I got my steelies from my local Honda dealer, so they should be Honda issued rims, they were about $110 a rim, but the dealer gave me a $200 gift card with the purchase of my car so I used it towards rims. I got a killer winter tire deal from Canadian supplier near Montreal Canada, they have an 8% discount code right now, they may do free shipping (not sure in US), and they have good stock which was hard to find for me given all the shortages, I got the Michelin x- Ice. They were much cheaper than tirerack, and if they ship to the US you get a deal on the exchange with the US dollar being much better than ours, see the link below for 4tires.ca

Tires in Canada | Discount on tires online (4tires.ca)

Last edited:
OP
OP
zeroptzero

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple more pics today. I may skip the chrome VTEC emblem that I ordered which is on the way, I will see when it arrives. I think I like the silver VTEC decal for the trunk which I just put on. I had the extra VTEC decal so I thought I would test it out. I put it on with a bit of a swoop angle , following the trunk line. I've got spares to mess with so l see what looks better, when the other decals and emblems arrive, this works for now.

11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si IMG_20220113_1224010
11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si IMG_20220113_1224291

OP
OP
zeroptzero

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't had a sporty Honda with a back seat for a few years, now that I got my Si I will buckle my 23 inch Asimo in the rear seat. I collect Asimo stuff, and this guy will fit right in. I don't carry rear passengers so he will be cool back there. I've always wanted to do this since seeing a local guy do it in his old ep hatch, but I haven't had a sporty Honda with a rear seat to do it in for a bit.

11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si asimo

Last edited:
OP
OP
zeroptzero

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I added the Earth Dreams Vtec turbo valvecover plate to the engine, I think it freshens up the look of the boring OEM valvecover.
I also added the chrome VTEC emblem on the rear trunk lid.

11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si IMG_20220201_1626490
11th Gen Honda Civic Decals and Emblems on My 2022 Si vtec

Last edited: