• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First new car ever, 2023 civic si. Anything to increase a little bit more power safely?

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
I said it as a joke the first part, for that reason added my MPG lol, for me isn't bad I hwy is better for sure 29~31 ish
Sponsored

BKJ7

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si SGP
im wondering if the TSP and Phearable tunes noticeably impact the fuel economy? Can anyone share their experience with this?
I was averaging about 34 mpg for the first 5k or so miles on my stock 22 Si. I've been tuned with TSP for about 5 or 6 months now (8K miles total) and my lifetime mpg is now 31 mpg. A lot of short trips and some highway driving in there.

First Name
Fredrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic si Pearl white
Hey guys, I just got my very first new car ever. I test-drove the 2023 civic si and I loved it. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to get some minor gains on the l15CA engine without entering the 'can blow up' realm. I see people tuning it and big turbo and getting 270hp+, but then a few months later it'll be a title with "Just blew up my engine!! :O!"

I just think it lacks a tinny bit more power is all. I'm a huge fan of the body styling and I do love the idea of swapping a k series in it. I've tried to hunt for a 2023 type r but wait times with all dealers within 2hr+ of me are until 2028/2029, or, dealer markup up to 80kcad +.

Any suggestions? I would tune but I know it'll void my entire warranty.
Just keep it stock bruh