• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Navigation Manual

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2022 Odyssey
Did anyone else request the physical copy of the navigation manual or just me :cool:

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Navigation Manual PXL_20240113_203427885.MP
Sponsored

OP
OP

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha I have no intention of using that lousy nav system. I just wanted the manual. Kind of similar to the build sheet I guess. I almost always use android auto

OP
OP

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a link for it on the Honda owners page. Have to add the FL5 to your garage or whatever then the links to request the printed manual is buried somewhere. Have to do it within 6 months of purchase I think it said. Not sure if any truth to that.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Thanks for sharing. Wish I knew before my 6 months expired. I feel better knowing it’s not a Type R specific manual and the same as any other person gets with their base model hatchback.

blayed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP FL5. 2020 Civic Type R (RIP)
I’ve had no issues, but I’ve heard of others having to enter Developer Mode and disabling (force stop/uninstall) the Honda navigation app- it uses too much RAM and makes CarPlay buggy. I’ve never ever opened Honda navigation so I haven’t had that issue.

Here’s the fix:
I tried this 2 days ago and it completely fixed my CarPlay! It Instantly worked more smoothly and Waze works perfectly. Both glitches have resolved completely (glitched map and navigation losing where I am)

We should boost this! Essential fix and super easy to do

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
There is a link for it on the Honda owners page. Have to add the FL5 to your garage or whatever then the links to request the printed manual is buried somewhere. Have to do it within 6 months of purchase I think it said. Not sure if any truth to that.
I wanted to follow up on this. Mine arrived today. I have no need for it other than having it as a novelty. I ordered it well after six months of ownership and it was still processed. Thanks for the link.
Sponsored