• NOTE: THE MEMBERS CLASSIFIEDS MARKETPLACE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: Parting out my 2025 Civic Si – FE1 / FL5 parts available

chopsuey34

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
323
Reaction score
249
Location
West Michigan
Vehicle(s)
ex-Meta, ex-AWS, ex-2025 Honda Civic Si
I sold my 2025 Civic Si last weekend. I am selling aftermarket parts and some OEM stuff that I pulled off of it before it was hauled off.

I have photos available for all parts. Please let me know and I will post them.

Pricing includes shipping costs.

I accept Venmo and can ship starting Monday, 8/24/26. Shipping to lower 48 US states only.


SOLD $300 HPT WOT Performance Cool Plate
$100 PRL Intake Hose & Sprint Filter Kit
$375 KTuner v1.2 & Civic Connectivity Device Kit

$40 Honda OEM Accord End-Links x2
$30 Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade

$60 Honda Black Badging Kit (partial)
$25 Honda OEM Civic Si Horn Kit
LASFIT L-T10 Bulbs x3 (FREE if you buy something and want them included)

$100 Honda OEM Civic Si Rear Motor Mount (RMM)

$20 Honda OEM Civic Si Resonator Kit
$35 Honda OEM Side View Mirror Covers (Gloss Black)
$200 Honda OEM “Tear Duct” Front Garnishes (Gloss Black)
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
OP
OP

chopsuey34

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
323
Reaction score
249
Location
West Michigan
Vehicle(s)
ex-Meta, ex-AWS, ex-2025 Honda Civic Si
PRL Intake Hose & Sprint Filter (I would prefer to sell both of these together as a kit)

PRL Intake in great condition, comes with 2 worm gear clamps.

Sprint Filter has less than 300 total miles. I ended up never using it because wildfire smoke in Michigan made me decide to keep my stock air filter in.

Kit purchased together ---> $100 shipped (save $10)

Sprint P1137S (purchased separately)
$80 shipped

Intake Hose PRL-HC11-15T-INT-HOSE (purchased separately)
$30 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------

KTuner v1.2 & Civic Connectivity Device

This KTuner device is unlocked and comes with a pre-loaded Phearable tune. I have the original box with the USB cable and some Phearable stickers. Connectivity device was used once to tune my ’25 Civic Si and is in like-new condition.

---> I would prefer to ship these two parts together as a kit <---

$375 OBO – Kit price

--------------------------------------------------------

Honda OEM Accord End-Links x2

Never opened, never used. OEM part number 52320-TLB-A00

$40 shipped OBO


--------------------------------------------------------

Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade (part number 1924-K1)

New, never used. Matte black finish.

$30 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------

Honda OEM Black Badging Kit (partial)

Front Black Badge & Black “CIVIC” Badge only (I only rebadged my rear end). Also included are two small clips that came with the kit and the rear chrome badge that came off my Civic Si (if you want it).

OEM part number 08F20-T20-100

$60 shipped OBO

--------------------------------------------------------

Honda OEM Civic Si Horn Kit

Not sure part number, but here is the stock Civic Si horn that came off when I installed the Euro horn. Kit includes horn, brackets, wiring, and zip ties.

$25 shipped OBO

--------------------------------------------------------

LASFIT L-T10 Bulbs x3.

White color. Self-explanatory. I’ll pitch this into an order free of charge if you want it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Honda OEM Civic Si Rear Motor Mount

The stock RMM has about 1,500 miles on it. I removed it to install the PRL RMM. Just in case you want/need to go back to stock. Or you want to spice up your Civic 2.0 or something.

OEM part number 50890-3K0-H21

$100 shipped OBO


--------------------------------------------------------

Honda OEM Civic Si Resonator Kit

Here are the resonators from my Si when I did the PRL Resonator delete. Just in case you want/need to go back to stock.

OEM part number 17230-64A-A00

$50 shipped


--------------------------------------------------------

Honda OEM Side View Mirror Covers (Left and Right “Skull Cap” *NH547* Berlina Black)

Great condition. Glossy black color.

76201-T20-A01ZJ
76251-T20-A01ZJ

$35 shipped OBO

--------------------------------------------------------

Honda OEM “Tear Duct” Front Grille Garnishes (*NH547* Berlina Black)

Great condition. Glossy black color. Get that sport Si look with a blacked out front grille

71202-T38-A51
71207-T38-A51

$200 shipped OBO
 
Last edited:
OP
OP

chopsuey34

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
323
Reaction score
249
Location
West Michigan
Vehicle(s)
ex-Meta, ex-AWS, ex-2025 Honda Civic Si
HPT WOT Cool plate sold!
 
OP
OP

chopsuey34

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
323
Reaction score
249
Location
West Michigan
Vehicle(s)
ex-Meta, ex-AWS, ex-2025 Honda Civic Si
Bump
 


OP
OP

chopsuey34

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
323
Reaction score
249
Location
West Michigan
Vehicle(s)
ex-Meta, ex-AWS, ex-2025 Honda Civic Si
bump
 
OP
OP

chopsuey34

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
323
Reaction score
249
Location
West Michigan
Vehicle(s)
ex-Meta, ex-AWS, ex-2025 Honda Civic Si
bump
Sponsored

 
 







Top