• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina FS: Set of Essentially New Mugen MF10 Wheels (18" x 9.5", +45) w/Black Center Caps w/Tires

jashton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Pretty good deal on these, Iā€™m about to order the same wheels! I wish you didnā€™t go with a 540TW tire on these or I wouldā€™ve made the drive.

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Pretty good deal on these, Iā€™m about to order the same wheels! I wish you didnā€™t go with a 540TW tire on these or I wouldā€™ve made the drive.
Understood and thanks. Could always sell the tires off of them if desired. Just a thought, but regardless, enjoy them as they are beautiful.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
These are so sick!
let me see how much Tax man givin me back :)
hit you up if I have enough. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
A little late in bumping, but these are still available. Lots of messages, but no takers as of yet. Thanks all.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Have you posted these on Civic X as well?

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Beautiful set! Just curious if thereā€™s a technical preference on why you went back to OEM 20ā€?

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Beautiful set! Just curious if thereā€™s a technical preference on why you went back to OEM 20ā€?
Thank you. Honestly, not at all. I just prefer the car with the OEM wheel.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Thank you. Honestly, not at all. I just prefer the car with the OEM wheel.
Ok, thanks! I thought maybe you found something to prefer them for street or tracking purposes.

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Price dropped to $3,600 firm picked up in Greensboro, NC. A ridiculous deal IMO.

Will give these another week and then theyā€™ll go on my new black FL5. Thanks all.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
damn this is a deal...so tempting lol

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

First Name
Jason