• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Good dealers in Southeast US (or ships to Southeast)

Durham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Touring Sedan ABM
Looking to avoid paying much over MSRP and every dealer I’ve contacted is greedier than I’ve ever seen. Would love to throw business at a good salesman.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
A buddy of mine just bought an Accord and was jerked around by a few dealers before finding one that would sell at MSRP. You'll be hard pressed to find a car on a lot anywhere but they seems to willing to get customers lined up for future allocations. I'll PM you the name of the sales guy he used.

ort895

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-Z
A buddy of mine just bought an Accord and was jerked around by a few dealers before finding one that would sell at MSRP. You'll be hard pressed to find a car on a lot anywhere but they seems to willing to get customers lined up for future allocations. I'll PM you the name of the sales guy he used.
Hey man, would you be able to send me that info as well? I was trying to use my local dealer but backed away because of their markup.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP FK7, ‘20 PWP FC1 si, ‘22 LSM FE2 (soon)
When I bought my 10 gen si, it was shortly after they announced there wouldn’t be a 2021 model, so dealers took advantage, and most did mark ups… what I did, I just googled Honda dealers in _____ <—-insert your area here. Hit the contact us button, and send an email explaining what vehicle you’re looking for with as many specifics as possible (color/trim/extras.etc…) and just wait. I can’t guarantee you’ll get for msrp, but I’ll assume you’ll get more than a few willing to work with you on price. I’m my search, majority were marking up 2-6k. I’d always contact dealerships back regardless of quote they gave me, one of the highest quotes actually went lower than anyone else once I told em they were one of the highest…

good luck.
Sponsored