• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Headlight schematics?

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L
You talking about something like this?
This is one of the many pages related to the 2022 civics
86CBB697-CC17-411C-97AA-64C6DA57FECF.jpeg
Are these similar to the pins for the 10th gen? Can you please share the link to this doc?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Are these similar to the pins for the 10th gen? Can you please share the link to this doc?
Pretty sure the pins on the 10gen are analog. You should be able to find that info on CivicX. The plug is the same but it only has 7 wires.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L
Pretty sure the pins on the 10gen are analog. You should be able to find that info on CivicX. The plug is the same but it only has 7 wires.
Some higher trim levels of Civic 10th gen have LED headlights. Mine is one of those trims.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Some higher trim levels of Civic 10th gen have LED headlights. Mine is one of those trims.
Mine too but I still don’t think there is any communication to the BCM or any control other than on off. There’s clear communication on the 11th generation.

SlntHntr27

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Sport
Hey All,
Here is a picture of the Left Light Wiring Harness. Picture from 2023 Honda Civic Sport
11th Gen Honda Civic Headlight schematics? IMG_4326

I personally have installed these and just need to finish up the wiring. It is a fog light with halo ring and also signal.
11th Gen Honda Civic Headlight schematics? Img Light

I was hoping someone could provide some advice in tapping into the existing wiring harness. I would prefer to reduce the amount of cutting and splicing into wires as possible. Does anyone recommend these Posi Taps over T-taps to reduce damage to existing harness? Or any other suggestions?
11th Gen Honda Civic Headlight schematics? posi.PNG

Thanks in Advance
Sponsored