• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Help needed (Info on LED headlights)

turbotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Hello everyone, as some of you know, the 11th gen civic in select markets come with halogen projector headlights instead of the standard LED headlights you guys are getting in the US. I am currently exploring getting the original headlights from my local Honda stockist and have written to the authorities on the change, however, I do require some information to submit for approval and was wondering if any of you guys can share them if you have.

1) part numbers of both left and right LED headlight units
2) technical specifications of the headlights (light brightness, angle, etc)
3) installation diagrams showing the various parts
4) safety standards certification from the US

any help is appreciated, although i know i am facing an impossible task.
Sponsored

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Mikstore sells the OEM LED headlights as a set. Will be cheaper than getting them from Honda. They also sell the CANBUS harness going from halogen to LED so there are no error codes.

Civic 22-24 OEM LED Headlight Assembly

Last edited:

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Hmm, a little pricey, but this is something I might do in the future. Thanks for the tip, Chilly.

Edit: Oh my bad, US gets LED headlights, nevermind.

Last edited:

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hmm, a little pricey, but this is something I might do in the future. Thanks for the tip, Chilly.

Edit: Oh my bad, US gets LED headlights, nevermind.
Its expensive, but not as expensive as a single headlight direct from Honda, they're over $1K each.

Last edited:

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
Interesting that Mikstore has an option for used '22-'24 clear lens LED headlights for $590($1574 new/retail). That's a damn good deal if those are the actual clear LED headlights and are compatible with the FL5. Would be nice if they'd list part numbers so we could figure out what they are and what region/beam pattern they are etc.

Last edited:

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Interesting that Mikstore has an option for used '22-'24 clear lens LED headlights for $590($1574 new/retail). That's a damn good deal if those are the actual clear LED headlights and are compatible the FL5. Would be nice if they'd list part numbers so we could figure out what they are and what region/beam pattern they are etc.
Yeah, I wish they had the part number for all the OEM parts they sell.
Sponsored