• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How long from order to delivery for new 2022 Civic order?

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport
Been thinking about building and ordering a brand new Civic

Any idea on how long they take from order to delivery?
Sponsored

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Honda doesn’t do build to order like other manufacturers. If you want a certain configuration your dealer doesn’t have, you can have them try to trade with another dealer that has or has been allocated what you want. Since it’s about a month or two from allocation to delivery, that’s roughly how long it could take.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Tony503 has it right - we did our '12 Si that way; took a test drive in a grey one, wanted DBP, took about 2 weeks for the trade to happen. Today's problem will be finding what color you want, the ONLY option is summer tires (all other "options" are dealer installed). Supply/demand will affect wait time and price. My dealer usually has 20+ Civics, this year 2-4 max, currently 0 and no Si yet.

Last edited:

mike82

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
I ordered my black Si from my dealer November 19th and they said it could take up to 90 days to arrive. price at my dealer is $31,315

Krebsy718

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW Cross Sport
I ordered my 2022 Si on November 13th was told today that it will probably be mid January. My dealership said they have the largest amount of Si pre orders in New England. Luckily I’m told I’m near the top of the list with the majority of their orders coming within the last week after the reviews came out.

wilbur_the_goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring, '14 BMW 328i Sport Line
I ordered an Si about 10 years ago. After about 3 months, I discovered the truth (described in post #2). Honda doesn't really make a car to order like Chevy or BMW - a dealer tends to get what Honda ships them.

I got my money back once I realized my Si would never arrive.
Sponsored