• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Instead of placing the emblem wildly by eyeballing, should have used the guide foam to place over the chrome emblem before removing it, then mark the edge of the guide foam on the trunk lid with masking tape so that you know exactly where to put the new emblem back on the trunk precisely with the template. Use a leveler tool to verify if the factory emblem is horizontal and make adjustments if needed before putting the new one.

That way you won’t end up with a crooked and out of place emblem.

11th Gen Honda Civic How to install black OEM emblems on 11th gen Civic 1629072647204

11th Gen Honda Civic How to install black OEM emblems on 11th gen Civic 1629072843879

mondreyt

First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
You can also use plastidip. No need to remove the emblem.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Didn't know we need an install video for this since it's pretty straightforward and most of us has been doing this since the older gen days ..... thanks tho

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
You can also use plastidip. No need to remove the emblem.
Plastic dip and the oem black emblem is a complete different thing even though you might think it's the same thing from 10 feet away.

11th Gen Honda Civic How to install black OEM emblems on 11th gen Civic 1629198540306

barricuda

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Ex
Oh awesome! That's real good info about the rear emblem pins. I thought I'd have to break the pegs off after looking at them from the inside. I'm wanting to 3d print a custom emblem, but need to get the exact spacing and size of the pegs. I'm glad I hadn't gone through with that yet. Just purchased my Civic Ex last week and debadged it over the weekend, leaving just the front and rear H logo emblems as they're more involved.

Does anyone here by any chance have the diameter and spacing dimensions of the pins?
Sponsored