Bootyfett69
Senior Member
- Thread starter
- #1
2023 Honda Civic Type-R FL5 Stage 1 Intake System PRL Motorsports - Installed this yesterday
I've noticed that after the install, the IATs are higher than before. Its about 85f today and while idling in my garage, I noticed it creeped all the way to 150f over the course of about 5min. I was somewhat in the throttle on the drive home, but my cool down route is about 5min. Oil and coolant temps are fine, pulls fine.
Driving around they drop quickly, especially WOT. Just cruising it sits anywhere from 120-130 and WOT will drop it down to about 112 but it creeps back to 120ish while cruising.
This seems high to me? I saw a similar thread but it devolved into other conversations and I didn't really get any solid info on what temps "should" be.
Thanks!
I've noticed that after the install, the IATs are higher than before. Its about 85f today and while idling in my garage, I noticed it creeped all the way to 150f over the course of about 5min. I was somewhat in the throttle on the drive home, but my cool down route is about 5min. Oil and coolant temps are fine, pulls fine.
Driving around they drop quickly, especially WOT. Just cruising it sits anywhere from 120-130 and WOT will drop it down to about 112 but it creeps back to 120ish while cruising.
This seems high to me? I saw a similar thread but it devolved into other conversations and I didn't really get any solid info on what temps "should" be.
Thanks!
Sponsored