• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Individual mode settings

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Hi guys. I’m having trouble with the display in +R mode. I would like to have the Honda logr information displayed in the center I.e. oil pressure, water temp, etc, but I am unsure how to get it there? Anyone able to provide some insight?
Sponsored

AWR1997

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 Civic Type R R-00154 (deceased)
Hi guys. I’m having trouble with the display in +R mode. I would like to have the Honda logr information displayed in the center I.e. oil pressure, water temp, etc, but I am unsure how to get it there? Anyone able to provide some insight?
That information is automatically available in both +R and individual with the +R dash. Could you attach a photo of what you see? Is there only one symbol in the center space where you would expect the water temp, oil pressure, etc to be? If that is the case, spin the small dial on the right side of the steering wheel.

OP
OP
CyberCTR

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
That information is automatically available in both +R and individual with the +R dash. Could you attach a photo of what you see? Is there only one symbol in the center space where you would expect the water temp, oil pressure, etc to be? If that is the case, spin the small dial on the right side of the steering wheel.
Ah. I’m an idiot. I was trying to figure this out for a while in all of the settings, but when you said the single icon it made sense. The cruise control button was on so the middle display was set for that. I just hit the cruise control button to turn it off and now I see the information.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
still loving sports mode, so hadn't really looked into IND mode yet