• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Hey all sold my FL5 for DE5 and got some brand new stuff leftover.

-Mikstore Model C auto folding mirrors kit plug & play for Type R or 11th gen civic hmu for details
$450+shipping

-JDM footwell lighting kit this upgrades the lighting adding another red led under the seat dims/brightens when opening doors ect
08E10-T43-000B
$100+shipping

-JDM tailgate light kit adds a led light when you open the hatch illuminating the area around
08E17-T43-000
$100 + shipping

I got Part numbers and pdf instructions and links for install hmu shoot me an offer
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Loudogdude

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Hey all sold my FL5 for DE5 and got some brand new stuff leftover.

-Mikstore Model C auto folding mirrors kit plug & play for Type R or 11th gen civic hmu for details
-JDM footwell lighting kit this upgrades the lighting adding another red led under the seat dims/brightens when opening doors ect
-JDM tailgate light kit adds a led light when you open the hatch illuminating the area around

I got Part numbers and pdf instructions and links for install hmu shoot me an offer
Photos, price and info coming later today

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Not going to install the mirrors on your de5?

OP
OP
Loudogdude

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Not going to install the mirrors on your de5?
Thought on it and decided not to- rather sell the kit to someone who would really like it something to note the kit is the pre-assembled mirror and where it attaches to the door is the civic matte black where as on the integra its paint-matched personal preference comes down to just something to know- i'll post pics later to show

OP
OP
Loudogdude

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
11th Gen Honda Civic Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit 20240131_110916
11th Gen Honda Civic Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit 20240131_110858

11th Gen Honda Civic Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit 20240131_110841

11th Gen Honda Civic Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit 20240131_110850

11th Gen Honda Civic Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit 20240131_110838

SRLWOR

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
What about a package deal for everything?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen
Thought on it and decided not to- rather sell the kit to someone who would really like it something to note the kit is the pre-assembled mirror and where it attaches to the door is the civic matte black where as on the integra its paint-matched personal preference comes down to just something to know- i'll post pics later to show
You can swap out the integra painted cap onto the mikstore mirrors to retain the painted look. It's not that difficult.

OP
OP
Loudogdude

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
You can swap out the integra painted cap onto the mikstore mirrors to retain the painted look. It's not that difficult.
Yea assumed it could be done thanks still would like to sell. Offering a bundle deal as well for everything knocking off a 100 bucks... 550+shipping total for all 3 items

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I will link this on my Teggy install thread. I know lots have shown interest in doing it.

OP
OP
Loudogdude

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Pics

11th Gen Honda Civic Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit 20240320_114919

11th Gen Honda Civic Items for sale jdm lighting/folding mirror kit 20240320_114914

C10_75_Bill

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type-R
Yea assumed it could be done thanks still would like to sell. Offering a bundle deal as well for everything knocking off a 100 bucks... 550+shipping total for all 3 items
I’m interested. How much is shipping to 32073?

OP
OP
Loudogdude

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Hey all update 500+shipping for the bundle and reminder im open to offers as well. Thanks.

OP
OP
Loudogdude

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Footwell light kit sold

OP