• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Let us Californian 11th gen say hello

Fl5ap

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
:wave: Hello! These are the most recent pictures I have. Its not a Type R, but its clean and fun to drive down PCH on a nice day.

1693239467957.png

1693239481306.jpeg
I am going to sell my OEM rear sway bar and end links. Not sure if you're interested. I upgraded to a rv6 Sway bar recently.

Fl5ap

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Did you like how it made the car feel after you changed it?
Significant and immediate turn in/rotation between stock and after rv6 upgrade.

Car feels amazing going up the curvy mountain roads and at speed on long bends/turns. Can't recommend the rv6 Sway bar upgrade enough. Cheapest most significant suspension upgrade you can do imo.

OP
OP

Pekingduck

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Significant and immediate turn in/rotation between stock and after rv6 upgrade.

Car feels amazing going up the curvy mountain roads and at speed on long bends/turns. Can't recommend the rv6 Sway bar upgrade enough. Cheapest most significant suspension upgrade you can do imo.
Did you have any issue with the subframe so far. Was looking at the eibach one due to the brace. My 10th gen si bolt/nut rip off the subframe.

Fl5ap

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Did you have any issue with the subframe so far. Was looking at the eibach one due to the brace. My 10th gen si bolt/nut rip off the subframe.
Nope no issues at all! During install, the RV6 Bar took a little finessing to wiggle into place but install was straight forward and it's been amazing since.
Sponsored