• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LogR Connection Issue

Pwalker1130

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R, R-16550
How many of you have played with the LogR function in your FL5's? I've been trying to program my location but when I do it in the car, it tells me to "Connect Network for displaying Map." I have no idea how to do that. When I set up a location on the App, I see the map, can set the lines, etc. But it doesn't give me the option at home. Suggestions?

11th Gen Honda Civic LogR Connection Issue LogR Connection
Sponsored

blu_fl5_ctr

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BOOST BLUE TYPE R
Do you have a home location set in Google maps? Try setting one, then see if it carries over to log r.
I haven't messed with it yet, just a suggestion. I heard if you have android, you may have to be wired communication? Not certain.

OP
OP
Pwalker1130

Pwalker1130

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R, R-16550
Do you have a home location set in Google maps? Try setting one, then see if it carries over to log r.
I haven't messed with it yet, just a suggestion. I heard if you have android, you may have to be wired communication? Not certain.
Yes, I have set up a home location for both Google Maps and Apple Maps. I still get that error every time I try to use LogR in the car.
Sponsored