• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LogR Overlay Video

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
I asked in the other thread before seeing this, but what was the process to overlay the data on your video? I keep getting the error, "Failed to synchronize selected video. Please check the storage." I certainly missed something, but I'm not sure what.

OP
OP
Geezer

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Did reasonably well would say 3rd in class for all intents and purposes and in the top half overall of a mostly domestic V8 rwd field. This was a non scca event so few rules beyond turbo 2wd 4 cyl and 200tw tires. My car is stock with alignment and running RE71RS.

The key to overlay is to datalog in manual mode and start the lap timer all while recording through the app. Then you can upload the datalog to the server and synchronize with the video you took via the app through the app. Took me a while to figure out as the manual is less than useful but works well once you have it down. You can data log and overlay anytime anywhere in manual mode.
Sponsored