• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Long Island, NY group…sound off.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Hey so…

If anyone eventually finds this, and looking to talk to some fellow Long Island locals, I figured this is as good a place as any. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I work as a Service Technician for a Honda dealership on Long Island.

So If anyone has any questions, feel free…Lmk…

or if we just wanna post stuff that’s relevant to us…this thread could serve as just that. ???
Sponsored

Patch_San

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Long Island represent! I'll post picks of my car when it lands :D I used to have a grey FK8, maybe you've seen me around, :D However, now I'm waiting on the beast that is the FL5. I'll post pics here when it comes :D As far as I know, these cars haven't hit the east coast yet, let alone the whole state of NY.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Long Island represent! I'll post picks of my car when it lands :D I used to have a grey FK8, maybe you've seen me around, :D However, now I'm waiting on the beast that is the FL5. I'll post pics here when it comes :D As far as I know, these cars haven't hit the east coast yet, let alone the whole state of NY.
😎👍🏻
Can’t wait to see it

draggerz69

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EX Sedan
Hey so…

If anyone eventually finds this, and looking to talk to some fellow Long Island locals, I figured this is as good a place as any. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I work as a Service Technician for a Honda dealership on Long Island.

So If anyone has any questions, feel free…Lmk…

or if we just wanna post stuff that’s relevant to us…this thread could serve as just that. ???
I was wondering if you could help me out. I just purchased the Whiteline lowering springs for my EX sedan. Do you know anyone that can install them (I can assist) for a good price and also if you know a good alignment shop?

draggerz69

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EX Sedan
Nice and congrats!

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was wondering if you could help me out. I just purchased the Whiteline lowering springs for my EX sedan. Do you know anyone that can install them (I can assist) for a good price and also if you know a good alignment shop?
I have a friend who owns a shop I trust. Send me a pm if you need his info 👍🏻
Sponsored