• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MAPerformance Wants Your Help!

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Any potential for a headlight housing ram-air style intake?
I don't want to speak for MAP but I kinda doubt it, if you look at the packaging you've got something like an inch or two max clearance from the ECU from the back of the high beam headlight housing. Fitment would be crazy tight.

Speaking of air scoops I found out that the CTR's cooling panel and scoop is a separate part, but it's $125 for some reason. PN 71204-TGH-A00. Doesn't look like it would be very compatible with the 1.5 either...
11th Gen Honda Civic MAPerformance Wants Your Help! 73698b916bb06c1ef7a611457c8baadf
Sponsored

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
yea man you got cool ideas, i think were trying to make stuff as in engine mods
I wouldnt mind seeing some stuff to make the engine bay look a little more eye catching. Like specially designed valve covers with some sort of engravings to give it a custom look.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
I wouldnt mind seeing some stuff to make the engine bay look a little more eye catching. Like specially designed valve covers with some sort of engravings to give it a custom look.
i have thought if a aluminum valve cover would be nice
Has any one been experiencing leaking from the plastic valve covers?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
This would be super cool for CVT owners, but I agree it's probably a long shot
Yea CVTs are weird lol, they work with magic, you just press the gas and go

ONEPNT5.Si

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Si
I personally have not experienced any leaking, nor heard of anyone experiencing leaking, but I would definitely purchase an aluminum valve cover if one were made available.

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
I am 100% for an aluminum valve cover! Thats something I would be willing to buy over an OEM cover thats been wrinkle painted.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
I am 100% for an aluminum valve cover! Thats something I would be willing to buy over an OEM cover thats been wrinkle painted.
Ill bring it up if something like this was to start it might be a timely process

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si

turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
I'd like to see a release date or group buy date for y'all's upgrade turbo kit, maybe offer different packages for what horsepower range people are looking for. Like if we are looking for 300hp-400hp on pump gas, you can get one kit, if your looking for more than 400hp, offer a kit with the fuel rail adapter and injectors and other supporting mods for that hp goal. Would like to see some cams, but as you mentioned before, it may have to be left that up to the cam people. I'm not a big fan of plastic engine parts so an aftermarket intake manifold would be great to see and even though I painted my own valve cover wrinkle red, maybe an aftermarket valve cover as well.

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Sti, 2019 civic Si, Scion Fr-S, Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi Evo X
OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
I'd like to see a release date or group buy date for y'all's upgrade turbo kit, maybe offer different packages for what horsepower range people are looking for. Like if we are looking for 300hp-400hp on pump gas, you can get one kit, if your looking for more than 400hp, offer a kit with the fuel rail adapter and injectors and other supporting mods for that hp goal. Would like to see some cams, but as you mentioned before, it may have to be left that up to the cam people. I'm not a big fan of plastic engine parts so an aftermarket intake manifold would be great to see and even though I painted my own valve cover wrinkle red, maybe an aftermarket valve cover as well.
Our turbo kit will have option for turbo size depending on how much power you are looking to make
and for fuel we started releasing a few thing for the DIYs but in time we will offer a full fuel kit

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
https://www.civicx.com/threads/ok-tsp-vs-maperformance-after-lots-of-testing.41089/#post-678741

others agree with me too :)

Vastly prefer your tune over TSP, gonna virtual dyno (or datalog) this weekend/week.

Can you guys look into like, an invidia priced single exhaust exhaust that angles towards the right side of the rear bumper?

my old evo for ref
DSC05749-1.jpg
With the exits being in the center it would be very hard to get an exhaust to come out as a single on one side

N0TYPR

First Name
Abban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Looks like both 27won and PRL are coming out with a turbo inlet. Will you make one as well?
Sponsored