• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Need a driver rear window...

gearhead888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few
Anyone have a connect to source a drivers side rear window. Called a few dealers locally and no luck...tried aftermarket also no call backs yet.

Had some fkn morons bust out my window for nothing on Saturday, I keep nothing in my car other than a microfiber rag...idiots.
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Anyone have a connect to source a drivers side rear window. Called a few dealers locally and no luck...tried aftermarket also no call backs yet.

Had some fkn morons bust out my window for nothing on Saturday, I keep nothing in my car other than a microfiber rag...idiots.
That is awful.

Did any of the Honda dealers look around?

My worry for you is that the window you have is the tinted windows that come from Japan and are different than the North American window. I guess not having a window is a bigger deal. If you tint them maybe it'll be less obvious.

OP
OP

gearhead888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few
3 Honda dealers I called locally, say its not available yet.

My windows are all tinted and the the windshield...xpel ceramic

Last edited:
OP
OP

gearhead888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few
Houston area

73450-T60-305 no dealer in the USA has this glass in stock :oops:

Last edited: