• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I like the more mature looks. Appealing to a broader audience never hurts sales. Going after the Camry/Accord/Audi/Corolla buyers from looking at the design cues. Can’t wait to see the interior and test drive. Should be around the corner in next couple of months, right?

brothaskeeper

BrothasKeeper
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback touring
looks like the an accord with a facelift, If this is factual then I won't hold my breathe for the 11th gen.

brothaskeeper

BrothasKeeper
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback touring
I'm hopeful that this is not the next gen coming, I believe that gen 10 sales will dictate another sporty'er version for gen 11..... and it looks like a slightly smaller honda accord

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Wake me when Honda reveals the sport model, keep the boring family stuff to the Accord line. It better atleast look good in the actual production model. ?

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Touring - 2020 BMW M340ixdrive
Same as 2018 accord wheels/hoods/front bumper/grill/ headlight and taillights litte different and different fog lights style.

If this 11th gen Si loses the 6mt option... then I'm buying another 10th gen Si now and putting it in storage for 20 years ?
Coupe base to si completly gone but Si not gone only this year 2021 not produced but it will back 2023 i think.
Sponsored