• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2022 Civic Touring Sedan
You know what is funny is that I don't dislike it. However, where it really does look like the GenX Accord, I would just get an Accord. And to say nothing of the fact that a 2.0T sport or touring has that nice 10 speed automatic and was recently shown to spank a V6 Camry and almost catch a Type R, my getting older part of me will gladly hand down my 2017 Civic sedan to my son and go get a spanked out Accord so long as it has the 2.0T in it.

The real failing is that the current Civic is not a whole lot smaller than a current Accord so looks are the only real differentiator (Along with rear seat space for 3 adults). Take that away and other than cost, I will go with the Accord frankly. Or maybe finally just go full home owning older guy and get a Ridgeline.
Sponsored

Vic_L

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Sad to see the Civic Coupe disappear, event though I own a Hatchback.
The option to pick from THREE different body styles sedan/coupe/hatch was something neat Honda offered.

Another thought, looking forward to a Si Hatchback...if the GenXI is good, might consider trading my in my GenX
(The adaptive suspension + LSD in the Hatch... would've been so good)

JoeCain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Really wish they'd keep the boomerang taillights. That was distinctive to Civic.

Last edited:

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Meh.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
I don't dislike it, but it looks so...average. It doesn't make me do a double take like when I saw the 10th gen. Honda is 100% trying to make the looks more conventional for this generation to boost sales or something. Kinda sad but hopefully 11th gen still has that fun factor that Civics are known for.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
That's one nice looking Accord!

happy hopping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI 2010
I like my 2010 SI w/ the giant spoiler. If I upgrade to this one, what do I gain from it? But I need a 2 door only car, I was putting my chair to the upholstery shop the other day and my 2 door manage to fit it in. IF I had a 4 door, it won't fit. So it looks like I am stuck w/ the 2 door SI

So I can't buy the TYpe R eventhough I want their 400HP.
Sponsored