Icehawk
Senior Member
- Thread starter
- #1
I have a few items from my stolen R that were either never installed or are OEM removed bits. Shipping not covered.
FOR SALE:
OEM lighted door sills (NIB) HON08E12-T60-100
$150 SOLD
AFD V1 lip (NIB)
$100
Ti shift knob, has an insert so can be used for Hondas or removed and used on Subarus. Fits others I'm sure.
$50
Feel's Ti shift knob. This is NOT a direct fit - the threads start very deep in the knob and would require some fabrication to use on a FL5.
$150
Sealskin Supreme Car Cover - never used. VERY heavy, barely have it back in the bag after taking it out once!
$100, this is a pickup item - it's super heavy and large! Will ship but I don't think it's worth it.
Misc OEM bits ALL GONE!
FOR SALE:
OEM lighted door sills (NIB) HON08E12-T60-100
AFD V1 lip (NIB)
$100
Ti shift knob, has an insert so can be used for Hondas or removed and used on Subarus. Fits others I'm sure.
$50
Feel's Ti shift knob. This is NOT a direct fit - the threads start very deep in the knob and would require some fabrication to use on a FL5.
$150
Sealskin Supreme Car Cover - never used. VERY heavy, barely have it back in the bag after taking it out once!
$100, this is a pickup item - it's super heavy and large! Will ship but I don't think it's worth it.
Misc OEM bits ALL GONE!
Last edited: