• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

[Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
@Sara/AWE - I love the look of this kit, and I like that it comes with a front pipe. When compared to some of the other competitor exhaust systems that's a huge value proposition at your price point. I have a few questions to help me make a decision.

1.) Has AWE collected any interior cabin volume data? I.E. X Db with stock, Y Db with AWE at 75mph, xyz rpm? I am thrilled about the prospect of unlocking some better sound quality from my car, and your drone canceling technology seems novel. It's one of the primary considerations for me as a potential customer.

2.) I really like the tone and notes in this exhaust kit, but I'm really not a fan of the enormous flared exits out of the back. Is the flared tip welded in place, or removeable? I want to sort of maintain a stock look, as I actually like the handsome styling of my 11th gen rear end. To accommodate that, I plan to change my tip and I'm wondering if i'll need to cut your exhaust tips off to accomplish that.

Thank you in advance for your time!
Hey Sonic, thanks for the kind words!

1.) We have interior sound clips for reference with both Track and Touring so you can get an idea of how it sounds from inside the cabin. The Touring Edition is definitely the way to go as it was designed to be tame while cruising and low RPM and then wake up when you get in the throttle.

2.) Our tips are removeable and depth adjustable so you can adjust them to your personal preference :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Sonicgrey92

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sonic Gray Honda Civic SI, 2017 Shelby gt350
Hey Sonic, thanks for the kind words!

1.) We have interior sound clips for reference with both Track and Touring so you can get an idea of how it sounds from inside the cabin. The Touring Edition is definitely the way to go as it was designed to be tame while cruising and low RPM and then wake up when you get in the throttle.

2.) Our tips are removeable and depth adjustable so you can adjust them to your personal preference :thumbsup:
Thank you for your prompt reply - that's great news about the tips. I watched the videos and I am struggling to detect the difference between the touring vs stock, would have been a wonderful showcase to provide a Decibel meter reading in the video clips and maybe a back to back at highway speed for your next product feature. These videos were very thorough as is though!

22Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Thank you for your prompt reply - that's great news about the tips. I watched the videos and I am struggling to detect the difference between the touring vs stock, would have been a wonderful showcase to provide a Decibel meter reading in the video clips and maybe a back to back at highway speed for your next product feature. These videos were very thorough as is though!

If you have different headphones, you will notice a difference. The touring seems to be very quiet on the inside. Almost comparable to stock vs the track you can hear that the car has an exhaust. At least to me it does. I tried 3 different headphones and air pod pros had a hard time showcasing the difference.

Perhaps wait for reviews to start pouring out this month but based on the design, the touring "should" be quiet on the inside. Unless you add a downpipe, then it'll be louder.

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
If anyone would like to take advantage of the current sale, Track Edition FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra systems are in stock and ready to ship.

Check them out right this way!