• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

[Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra awe_email_header_product-release-forum
Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra:
  • Unique single 3” to dual 3” catback design for the FE1 Si & DE4 Integra
  • Includes frontpipe designed to respect the factory downpipe connection
  • Midpipe features a bullet-style resonator
  • Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unleashed Track Edition
  • Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
  • Dyno-proven max gains of +10 hp and +7 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
  • Dual 5” slash-cut, double-walled tips in chrome silver and diamond black
  • Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Straight-forward install: no motor mount removal and generous clearances
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
  • Perfect fitment guaranteed
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty

Front pipes:
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts include a 3” frontpipe that is designed and sized accordingly to mate to the factory downpipe or any downpipe designed to mate to the factory exhaust.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3020-32331_4

This frontpipe is integrated into the design of the exhausts. AWE exhausts are not designed to mate with other aftermarket frontpipes.

Touring Edition Exhaust:

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3015-32331_1

At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3015-32331_9

Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke midpipe resonator, single-to-dual thick-walled T304L stainless steel layout, and a pair of AWE’s patented drone-canceling, 180 Technology® resonators in the rear, the Touring Edition is the do-it-all configuration for everyday drivers.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3015-32331_12

Thanks to AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition keeps all of the commotion to the rear of the vehicle where it belongs, and destroys drone-prone frequencies that would otherwise resonate within the cabin at highways speeds – the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FE1 Civic Si and DE4 Acura Integra, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3015-32331_10

Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3015-32331_14

As exhaust gasses exit the L15 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. All of this with a straight-through design -- in other words, all the power, none of the drone.

Track Edition Exhaust:

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3020-32331_1

For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated front pipe, bespoke midpipe resonator, and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the pair of AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® resonators in the rear.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3020-32331_7

In place of the 180 Technology® resonator in the rear lies a Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration/deceleration and cruising, and may be too much for many. You’ve been warned.

Conversion kits:
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions if you decide at a later date to change your interior volume.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3815-11331
11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3820-11331

Tip Options:
Each exhaust comes complete with 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and feature a stamped AWE logo. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3015-33331_16
11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3015-33331_17
11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3020-32331_13
11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3020-32331_14

Performance Specs:

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra AWE_CIVICSIINTEGRA_WHEEL_DYNO

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the FE1 Civic Si / DE4 Acura Integra 3020-32331_1
Sponsored

Last edited:

22Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Coming soon: AWE Catback Exhaust Suite for the Honda FE1 Civic Si / Acura DE4 Integra.

Get details and sign up to be notified upon release right this way!

Will this exhaust be modular? If we buy track, can we buy the resonator and swap in resonator for long road trips or places to avoid having a loud car ?

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
Will this exhaust be modular? If we buy track, can we buy the resonator and swap in resonator for long road trips or places to avoid having a loud car ?
There will be conversion kits yes so you can swap out track and touring sections if you so desire 🤝

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
@Sara/AWE is the downpipe connection a true 3"? For example it would potentially bolt up to a true 3" aftermarket downpipe without any bottleneck?

22Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
@Sara/AWE I think the first photo of the full touring exhaust is the track one. I noticed it's missing the rear mufflers.

It's crazy the track has just middle resonator and the touring has middle resonator and 2 mufflers and still sounds so good!

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
@Sara/AWE is the downpipe connection a true 3"? For example it would potentially bolt up to a true 3" aftermarket downpipe without any bottleneck?
The front pipe flange is not 3" there is a small decrease in diameter in order for it to fit with the stock downpipe. However, it will bolt up to aftermarket downpipes that fit with the factory exhaust without having to do any modification.

@Sara/AWE I think the first photo of the full touring exhaust is the track one. I noticed it's missing the rear mufflers.

It's crazy the track has just middle resonator and the touring has middle resonator and 2 mufflers and still sounds so good!
Those are actually not mufflers at the rear they are our patented drone-canceling 180 Technology resonators. They are straight through resonators and do not have any packing material. Their sole purpose is to take drone frequencies and turn them 180 degrees out (hence the name 🙂 ) so that they are not audible during cruising allowing you to truly have the best of both worlds.

Sonicgrey92

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sonic Gray Honda Civic SI, 2017 Shelby gt350
@Sara/AWE - I love the look of this kit, and I like that it comes with a front pipe. When compared to some of the other competitor exhaust systems that's a huge value proposition at your price point. I have a few questions to help me make a decision.

1.) Has AWE collected any interior cabin volume data? I.E. X Db with stock, Y Db with AWE at 75mph, xyz rpm? I am thrilled about the prospect of unlocking some better sound quality from my car, and your drone canceling technology seems novel. It's one of the primary considerations for me as a potential customer.

2.) I really like the tone and notes in this exhaust kit, but I'm really not a fan of the enormous flared exits out of the back. Is the flared tip welded in place, or removeable? I want to sort of maintain a stock look, as I actually like the handsome styling of my 11th gen rear end. To accommodate that, I plan to change my tip and I'm wondering if i'll need to cut your exhaust tips off to accomplish that.

Thank you in advance for your time!
Sponsored