• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
So I installed the AWE Track edition last Friday. Drove around all weekend. Saturdaydate night & Sunday Cars & Coffee. I’m in love with this thing! Drone in the 3-4k RPMs, especially when letting off the gas/ engine braking. In 6th gear, cruising at 70mph & 80mph, there is nothing loud, just a light hum that does not get annoying. Even after a 30min drive.

I made an install video. Removing the OEM stuff, installing the new, and more videos showing off the sound! The burbles & pops are brutal!! :love:

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I made an install video. Removing the OEM stuff, installing the new, and more videos showing off the sound! The burbles & pops are brutal!! :love:
I think it sounds great! Is the car tuned? I'm running Hondata's 93 Octane tune and hoping to find something that makes the FL5 exhaust just slightly more exciting that the DE5's.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
I think it sounds great! Is the car tuned? I'm running Hondata's 93 Octane tune and hoping to find something that makes the FL5 exhaust just slightly more exciting that the DE5's.
Hondata 93 tune, Inlet, & intercooler! I’m getting the burbles & pops the DE5 have, but moreee. 1-3 gear, there is a burble sound. You can hear it in the video. If pushing it hard, you get POPS when shifting.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hondata 93 tune, Inlet, & intercooler! I’m getting the burbles & pops the DE5 have, but moreee. 1-3 gear, there is a burble sound. You can hear it in the video. If pushing it hard, you get POPS when shifting.
Thanks for the quick reply, and great video! This one's definitely on my shortlist now!
Sponsored