• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jono Ya DiGG

First Name
Jono
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan GTR, Nissan Z, G80 M3X, FL5 Type R
Heres your updates on the AWE exhaust. As of 10/10 at 10am EST they were told the final parts that made all these delays happen (the resonators). We're delayed again and we're looking at 3 weeks delay again. Not very happy. I tried to get them to just skip the resonator and weld up my track exhaust straight piped but was denied.

Jono Ya DiGG

First Name
Jono
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Sara/AWE Can you please see if you can make it so I can just get my exhaust without the resonator. Please. I really dont care for it neither want to wait 10 more weeks. The source is very unreliable it seems.

My order number is 111265

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Three more weeks is nothing. Some of us waited 6+ months just to get the car, so three weeks is nothing. It’s not like we NEED an aftermarket exhaust, it’s just a nice to have.
When we ordered July 31, was told 3-4 weeks made to order, and now being told November, yeah that’s an issue. Not a big fan of having $1800 just floating around out there waiting endlessly for stuff to show up. Expectations matter, and going from 3-4 weeks to this is ridiculous, whether it’s AWE’s fault or not.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
The wait will be worth it. When I ordered for my FK8 it took what felt like forever. So worth it once installed.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
@Sara/AWE Can you please see if you can make it so I can just get my exhaust without the resonator. Please. I really dont care for it neither want to wait 10 more weeks. The source is very unreliable it seems.

My order number is 111265
I’m patiently waiting her reply to this as well. She promised they would have delivery of the materials this week, and if we didn’t have tracking info by the 16th to hit her up.

Jono Ya DiGG

First Name
Jono
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just cancelled my order. Found a company with one in stock and took it for $100 more

Jono Ya DiGG

First Name
Jono
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
real quiet in here all of a sudden... i guess that solidifies the 2 extra months of waiting. goodluck

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
I’m patiently waiting her reply to this as well. She promised they would have delivery of the materials this week, and if we didn’t have tracking info by the 16th to hit her up.
Hey, Sheff. Sara and I have been out in the field the last few two days, and she's OOO for the next few. I am here, though!

Here's the scoop: we're battling a level of demand that we didn't foresee in our (painfully detailed) projections upon releasing this suite for you all. We made sure to build a buffer for release (that was pretty significant in terms of total full kit count) and it was blown through in no time. Looking at the records, a few hundred orders have been serviced since release both across our dealer network and customer base, but we are very much fighting to expedite more raw materials to catch up with demand.

No BS or fluff here. If you need me over the next few days, hit me here or email me directly via [email protected]

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Hey, Sheff. Sara and I have been out in the field the last few two days, and she's OOO for the next few. I am here, though!

Here's the scoop: we're battling a level of demand that we didn't foresee in our (painfully detailed) projections upon releasing this suite for you all. We made sure to build a buffer for release (that was pretty significant in terms of total full kit count) and it was blown through in no time. Looking at the records, a few hundred orders have been serviced since release both across our dealer network and customer base, but we are very much fighting to expedite more raw materials to catch up with demand.

No BS or fluff here. If you need me over the next few days, hit me here or email me directly via [email protected]
Appreciate the update Josh. Luckily I was able to find a track version with black tips in stock (still waiting on shipping from MAP), and ordered the touring conversion. Hoping it shows up next week.

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
To those still waiting, be patient, it's worth it. I got mine on Monday (Touring with Black Tips) and had it installed today. It sounds just perfect to me, and the build quality is top notch. Thanks to @Sara/AWE for helping track things and answer questions.

Not the best photo, just a quick one I took right after I had it installed and was filling her up.

11th Gen Honda Civic [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Honda FL5 Civic Type R Untitled-1

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
To those still waiting, be patient, it's worth it. I got mine on Monday (Touring with Black Tips) and had it installed today. It sounds just perfect to me, and the build quality is top notch. Thanks to @Sara/AWE for helping track things and answer questions.
Lookin' good! Glad to be able to lend a hand and glad you are getting to enjoy your system!

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
So I listened to both versions of the AWE suite for the CTR. Surprisingly enough I’m leaning towards the Track Edition. :oops: The Track Edition doesn’t sound louder than the Touring Edition I bought for my WRX STI. I’m sure without the 180 degree tech, there’s bound to be drone inside the cabin though. And some days I prefer a quieter 6am drive to work.

Anybody wanna share their experience with the Track Edition in terms of drone?

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
So I listened to both versions of the AWE suite for the CTR. Surprisingly enough I’m leaning towards the Track Edition. :oops: The Track Edition doesn’t sound louder than the Touring Edition I bought for my WRX STI. I’m sure without the 180 degree tech, there’s bound to be drone inside the cabin though. And some days I prefer a quieter 6am drive to work.

I have the Touring, and it sounds louder than in any video I've seen (from AWE or users), but it's good. I wouldn't go any louder though. Don't go by the videos. Track will be very loud. Of course you can always convert it, so up to you.

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R

My experience is track is pretty droney.. But everyone has a different opinion.

-Josh
Sponsored