• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PRL Motorsports Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit for the 2023+ FL5 Civic Type-R is Now Available!

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Maximize your FL5's engine intake system and turbocharger potential with the PRL Motorsports Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit. This kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade that eliminates intake airflow restriction before the turbocharger, allowing the turbocharger to operate more efficiently. Our design utilizes a cast aluminum inlet piece to allow smooth transition from the gasket-matched 64mm ID compressor inlet to a 80mm OD / 78mm ID outlet throughout the Titanium crossover pipe. This kit is the largest inlet pipe available and offers over a 50% increase in airflow volume in comparison to the factory inlet pipe! Increased bottom-end power and spool.

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit for the 2023+ FL5 Civic Type-R is Now Available! NewProducts-23

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit for the 2023+ FL5 Civic Type-R is Now Available! PRLRTurboInlet-1.JPG

Currently available for factory air box fitment. High Volume Intake fitment to be offered once our HVI system is available.

Order yours today, first batch is now shipping!
PRODUCT LINK
Sponsored

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
is this compatible with the HVI currently in development?
“High Volume Intake fitment to be offered once our HVI system is available.”

Pedru471r

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R FL5 (2023), Si 2.4 Coup (2015), 718 GTS 4.0
Maximize your FL5's engine intake system and turbocharger potential with the PRL Motorsports Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit. This kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade that eliminates intake airflow restriction before the turbocharger, allowing the turbocharger to operate more efficiently. Our design utilizes a cast aluminum inlet piece to allow smooth transition from the gasket-matched 64mm ID compressor inlet to a 80mm OD / 78mm ID outlet throughout the Titanium crossover pipe. This kit is the largest inlet pipe available and offers over a 50% increase in airflow volume in comparison to the factory inlet pipe! Increased bottom-end power and spool.

NewProducts-23.jpg

PRLRTurboInlet-1.JPG

Currently available for factory air box fitment. High Volume Intake fitment to be offered once our HVI system is available.

Order yours today, first batch is now shipping!
PRODUCT LINK
I tried purchasing it but there was no international shipping for my destination. Sadly. So I couldn’t complete my order. I even wrote an email about it. All other brands I manage to get shipping rates from fedex, dhl or usps. Could you please check?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Any Dyno numbers for this?
Sponsored

Last edited: