• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Rallye Red Type R Available

livestrong

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Porsche 944
Huntington Honda, ask for Sebastian, a terrific Salesman has this model available at a few thousand above MSRP.

Peter

11th Gen Honda Civic 2024 Rallye Red Type R Available HH
Sponsored

OP
OP
livestrong

livestrong

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Porsche 944
The dealership is very fair on negotiating the final price, Sebastian has sold 4 Type R's in a short period of time. Huntington Honda is the #1 volume dealer on Long Island, getting stream of allocations. And the price only has tax, title, and license, only the items required by law.

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Honda CTR, 19 Subaru STI, 21 Toyota Tundra
The best I’ve seen for the red type R is $2500 markup. There’s just so little of them available. I went ahead and reached out to the dealer. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a “decent” deal and get it shipped to me. Thanks OP!

OP
OP
livestrong

livestrong

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Porsche 944
Are you planning on visiting Huntington Honda, for red type R?

Peter

OP
OP
livestrong

livestrong

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Porsche 944
Johnathan,
When you call Huntington Honda, ask for Sebastian Henao, 631-423-6000. He put together the best deal for me and he should do the same for you. I can also call a few shipping brokers, if you need a few quotes. Peter

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Johnathan,
When you call Huntington Honda, ask for Sebastian Henao, 631-423-6000. He put together the best deal for me and he should do the same for you. I can also call a few shipping brokers, if you need a few quotes. Peter
I have a list of shipping brokers but if you want to provide a few of yours, I’ll gladly take them. Thanks!

OP
OP
livestrong

livestrong

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Porsche 944
Would you like me to have my Salesman at Huntington, call you,?

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX
The best I’ve seen for the red type R is $2500 markup. There’s just so little of them available. I went ahead and reached out to the dealer. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a “decent” deal and get it shipped to me. Thanks OP!
I was luckily able to find one for MSRP in Mississippi but have to pay for shipping which will be around 1500 shipped to Cali.

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was luckily able to find one for MSRP in Mississippi but have to pay for shipping which will be around 1500 shipped to Cali.
Still not bad. Did you get that one from Meridian Honda? If so, you beat me to it!

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Huntington Honda mentioned the price is 70k. By far the worst I’ve seen on a type R.